Graphtec FC8600 Plotters
The Graphtec FC8600 plotter/cutter has been upgraded and is now available as the FC8600, at no extra cost. The FC8600 offers numerous productivity enhancements, including Ethernet connection as standard, a faster activated registration mark sensor with Graphtec’s proprietary AMRS 5.0 (Advanced Registration Mark System) and in addition both Cutting Master 3 and Graphtec Studio software programs are part of the new offering.
Graphtec FC8600 – Availability
We have five different widths available to suit an array of markets and requirements, The FC8600 plotters are available in the following sizes:
• FC8600-60 ~ Max cutting width of 610mm (Max Mounting width 770mm)
• FC8600-75 ~ Max cutting width of 762mm (Max Mounting width 920mm)
• FC8600-10 ~ Max cutting width of 1067mm (Max Mounting width 1224mm)
• FC8600-13 ~ Max cutting width of 1372mm (Max Mounting width 1529mm)
• FC8600-16 ~ Max cutting width of 1626mm (Max Mounting width 1850mm)
• Improved cutting force of 600gf and will cut media up to a thickness of 1mm.
• Enhanced ARMS to 5.0, improving productivity of Print & Cut
• Provides higher productivity levels at a maximum speed of 1,485 mm/sec
• Supplied with enhanced software as standard