Graphtec FC8600 Plotters
Graphtec FC8600 Plotters ~ Overview
The Graphtec FC8600 plotter/cutter has been upgraded and is now available as the FC8600, at no extra cost. The FC8600 offers numerous productivity enhancements, including Ethernet connection as standard, a faster activated registration mark sensor with Graphtec’s proprietary AMRS 5.0 (Advanced Registration Mark System) and in addition both Cutting Master 3 and Graphtec Studio software programs are part of the new offering.
You can now order online on our new e-shop. Click here to order now >>>
Graphtec FC8600 – Availability
We have five different widths available to suit an array of markets and requirements, The FC8600 plotters are available in the following sizes:
• FC8600-60 ~ Max cutting width of 610mm (Max Mounting width 770mm)
• FC8600-75 ~ Max cutting width of 762mm (Max Mounting width 920mm)
• FC8600-10 ~ Max cutting width of 1067mm (Max Mounting width 1224mm)
• FC8600-13 ~ Max cutting width of 1372mm (Max Mounting width 1529mm)
• FC8600-16 ~ Max cutting width of 1626mm (Max Mounting width 1850mm)
New features of the FC8600
The FC8600 has many new features, listed below is a quick overview of the new & improved features.
• Improved cutting force of 600gf and will cut media up to a thickness of 1mm.
• Enhanced ARMS to 5.0, improving productivity of Print & Cut
• Provides higher productivity levels at a maximum speed of 1,485 mm/sec
• Supplied with enhanced software as standard
For more information on our Graphtec Cutting Plotters call our friendly service team on 01829 773030, alternatively click here.
Download our brochure to check out the complete range of sign making products we offer.